Franchises Create Jobs!
The International Franchise Association projects 1,900 new U.S. franchise businesses for 2011, creating 194,000 jobs and adding $33 billion more to the economy. The average new franchise business creates 10 jobs, according to FRANdata, an independent organization specializing in franchise data.
Currently employ about 18 Million people in the US.
2. Franchises represent 44% of the US GDP according to the IFA.org
3. 78 Industries use franchise business models for growth
4. Franchise employees represent 14% private jobs
5. 1 out of 12 businesses are franchises
Discover the opportunity of franchising – click here for the IFA report or call us today to learn which model makes sense for your goals.
Our process is FACT BASED — we want to teach you how to research and make an informed decision based on discovering the facts such as:
- How do the business works
- How you make money and
- What the franchise or licensed business will require of the owner and employees
Interesting interview of Jim Clifton author of “The Coming Jobs War”